We currently have the following vacancies. Please use the form below to apply.
Sales / Interior Design Consultant
Full-Time, Kolkata, India
At Art Collection, we believe in making modern luxury furniture available to all urban-oriented customers. Currently, we are opening a new showroom and introducing a fresh line of collection for which we are looking for a Full time Interior Design/Sales Consultant who loves great design, is passionate about interior design, and provides exceptional customer service. The most important is being able to help your customers create beautiful gorgeous spaces with our furniture selection. Your creative talents will be recognized and rewarded. This is a great opportunity for newly graduated interior design students who need experience in the real world and are looking to build their portfolio.
- Developing strong and lasting relationships with our customers.
- Utilizing strong interpersonal skills, selling skills and active listening with a professional attitude to create a great customer experience.
- Assisting in designing customers’ homes by confidently mixing our different furniture styles
- Partnering with all store team members to create a great and lasting experience
- Helping to ensure the store environment looks great by cleaning, straightening and maintaining the furniture and accessories
- Presenting yourself in a way that represents the brand positively
- Assisting in fostering an energetic and positive work environment
- Staying up to date on product knowledge and transfer knowledge to customers
- From the point of sale, looking after the order production to the delivery of furniture, ensuring smooth communication with the client at all times.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Ability to create a computer based floor plan and work with design software & templates.
- Read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and team members
- Project management skills
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- High energy / drive to win attitude
- Self-motivate through setting and achieving goals
- Strong work ethic and a desire to continuously improve
If you’re interested, please use the form below to apply.
We are always on the lookout for talented people. Submit your CV below and we will be in touch.