Applicable to the Original Owner and Original Delivery Address only.
Lacasa and Big Canvas are the two hallmarks of The Art Collection.
The Art Collection (“AC”), Warrants to the Original Purchaser that all AC Products (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Products”) will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of delivery to the Delivery Address. This is our way of sharing our confidence in the quality of our products.
The AC 3-Year Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) covers repairs or replacements of Products as set forth herein within the continental India only, and does not cover regular, non-defective returns of the Products. The Products that are returned within our 14-day return period are processed separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of our Return Policy
How to utilize the AC 3-Year Limited Warranty
Before submitting a claim, please carefully review the Terms & Conditions below. Original Purchasers must notify
in writing of any claims within 3 years from the date of delivery and within 2 months of discovering the reason of the claim (fault). Please file your claim to
The Art Collection here
Upon receiving notification of a claim, the AC representative will respond to your inquiry within 1 week. All warranty claims are subject to inspection by AC. The AC reserves the right to determine whether or not damages are covered by the Warranty, at our sole discretion.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
The warranty applies from January 2019. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The Warranty covers, and is valid only for, flaws and defects in the manufacturing or workmanship of the product. The AC 3-Year Limited Warranty applies to AC Products exclusively and does not cover or apply to any purchases made outside of theartcollection.in or outside of the India. The Warranty may not apply to purchases made through third-party sites.
AC does not cover:
- Changes in surface finishes due to ageing or exposure to light;
- Natural variations of wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks;
- Natural variations of powder coating and/or other coatings;
- Damage to the fabric from machine washing/drying;
- Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, everyday wear and tear of surfaces, fabrics, and upholstery);
- Damage from external factors, such as any of the following:
— Sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments;
— Prolonged exposure to moisture or direct sunlight;
— Modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs;
— Force majeure, including but not limited to fire, lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane;
— Any actions or uses performed outside of those recommended or specified on our site, including our FAQs.
To be eligible for the Warranty:
- You must be the Original Purchaser and have a valid Proof Of Purchase. The Warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- You must have purchased the Products directly from theartcolletion.com or from a AC Flagship Store and be located within the continental India. May also, in certain cases, apply to purchases made through third-party sites. Please contact AC for more information.
- We must receive your written Warranty request as set forth above within 3 years from the date of delivery.
- The Products, or Lighting must have been installed and used only in accordance with the specifications provided with the product or on our website (including those recommendations and guidelines specified on the FAQs page).
- The Products must have been used only for its intended use and must never have been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, or other abnormal usages, including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, soiling, liquid damage, or improper installation.
AC's sole obligation under the Warranty is to, in our own sole discretion, either remedy the defect or exchange the product as soon as practically possible after received notification about the defect. In the event it is not possible to remedy the defect or exchange the product, AC will reimburse the purchase price of the product reasonably adjusted for any wear and tear. These remedies are exclusive. The repaired or replacement Products shall continue to be covered under the original Warranty for the rest of the original term. Under no circumstances will the Warranty be extended beyond 3 years from the date of purchase of the original Products.
Disclaimer of warranties
The remedies provided in this Warranty constitute the Original purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedies, and AC’s sole and exclusive obligation, with respect to defects in the purchased products or the manufacturing thereof. This Warranty is the exclusive warranty given by AC, and AC expressly disclaims, and the purchaser expressly waives, all other representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such Warranty is limited to the duration of the Warranty period set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this Warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of Warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory.
Limitation of damages and liability
In addition to the above Warranty disclaimers, except to the extent prohibited by law, in no event will AC be liable for any consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special damages arising from or relating to this Warranty or the AC Products, and AC’s total cumulative liability arising from or related to this Warranty or the AC Products will not exceed the amount actually paid for the AC Products by the original purchaser. Your use of the AC Products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and AC disclaims) any and all loss, liability, or damages, resulting from your use of the AC Products.
Your rights and the Warranty
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some countries and/or states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some countries and/or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. You may also have other legal rights that vary by country, state, province, or jurisdiction - these basic consumer rights remain unaffected. The terms of this Warranty will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights, you should always refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.